The technology aims to include, engage and connect customers with the brand through the knowledge and continuous learning of the emotions they felt and the creation of adaptive reactions to them.
Emoj customers can finally know their consumers, investigate their unconscious, mood, understand the motivations for their decision-making and achieve an increase of revenue and an optimization of the conversion rate.
EMOJ Facial coding enables human emotions measurement through facial expressions.
Companies can finally know their customers, their preferences and attitudes and realizes successful CX strategies.
Body language detection
We have developed body detection algorithms to understand, from posture and gestures, the behaviour and status of the individual.
The face module integrated with the body detection module lets us empathically connect with the customer and respond reactively.
AI engine in the real world
Emoj technology makes it possible to see what is not seemingly visible and allows us to understand the deeper, unconscious emotional state. Finally, the technology enables the mitigation of negative emotions and balances emotional equilibrium through the activation of a sensory environment in which intelligent devices change according to the individual.
All solutions aim to increase the degree of consumer satisfaction.
Patent & Innovation
EMOJ owns an Italian patent about the convolutional networks used for customer recognition and reaction control in real time. Claims regard:
- Method to recognize age, gender, emotions and gaze
- Method for the elaboration of pictures and video and data transmission
- Algorithms for recommendation and content customization
- Algorithms for the creation of adaptive and sensible spaces based on customer’s profile and emotions.
Subsequently, we obtained a second patent for the industrial invention concerning computational methods and systems for ergonomically evaluating operators’ work postures. Claims regard:
- body movements recognising Method
- Method for evaluating ergonomic indices
- Algorithm for identifying the level of ergonomic risk associated with the worker
EMOJ is the winner of the following titles
- greater customer understanding
- customisation and adaptation of the customer value proposition
- optimisation of conversion rate
- customer satisfaction
- customer loyalty
- improvement of corporate brand quality
- greater economic return for your company